Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Delayed Entry

I found that I had missed this album.


08-03-2009

It was about 11.30pm after having movie, 'KongFu Chef' *Seriously, the movie not nice at all* at Leisure Mall. More than 2 years I've never been there.

ohya I went there together with LeeDa, korkor and LeeJin. Ofcoz korkor be the one to drive. And we had a deal right before the movie, I've to acc him to take supper together, gain fat together as well.

He eventually decided to go to LaPasta. And 4 of us had an EXTREMELY heavy supper.

This pic has an implication far beyond the words! LOL







Bio-informatics - Information Technology
Telecommunication engineering - Engineering
Financial engineering - Management

Three of these got such remarkably different, even in three different faculty! But I found myself feeling quite interest with these. After one year studies just decide whether it does suit me. Unfortunately if it doesn't, I can still choose IT or management course.

Ended up I've chosen engineering, omg. I never expected I will become an engin. Yet I'll need to presevere if I want to succeed.

Destination - settled
Course - settled

No comments: