Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Palace or Temple?

Have I been an ancient palace?

Nonono, it's just a palace-like temple

Isn't it looks just pretty nice?!

And it's awesome BIG I tell u!!

Far beyond the outlook

HUGE?? Btw could u see me in this pic??XD

It's located at somewhere of Melaka and me and my family went there after visiting MMU *on my bday*.


Paiseh my ss pic See! The marble floor unexpectedly as bright as mirror! omg

Can be seen more obvious in this pic


Me with 'JiXiang' and 'RuYi' Hahahah
The sun shines too brightly. I just couldn't help opening my eyes.











Boy I've got a crush on u




I have to admit I'm insane *but just for him*
Gosh I can't even restrain myself





Siao liao......




Am I stepping out into the great unknown?

3 comments:

Evebi said...

really siao..hahaha..
i dun noe u hv already got crush on a handsome guy ley..
i thk he is nt so mature for u..hahaha..

Ee said...

what i want is not mature boy leh
anyway, he's 2 years older than me
hahahahaha

Evebi said...

i thk u prefer man oh...
but really handsome..
is him suitable for u??hee..