Thursday, September 8, 2011

3 Principles of Life

I was arranging my timetable for the next sem just now. One word- annoying!! I need to make sure my Monday or Friday is free just in case I wanna go back JB so that I can stay one more night. It turns out next sem is pretty good, though I have six subjects *cough* and it's hell packed, but I'll have an off day on Monday! Yeahhh

Hahaha I'm proud of my colorful timetable! And who is interested to become my classmate??haha!

As the last post stated, I'm home. So damn happy can!

I now obey 3 principles- eat till bloat, chat till siao, laugh till die.


and I'm gonna complete this cover in the meantime. Lalala~

You may wonder why the captured angle has changed, it isn't. I actually switch the video to the mirror effect so don't you feel weird about both my hands. Treble is now the on left-hand in video clip, and bass is on the right, hahahaha.

LeeMinHo is tooooooo HOT makes me wanna make this cover. Hahahahaha No la, I believe people will easily fall in love with some songs featured in the dramas, so do I. Sang by SHINee JongHyun, another handsome :)



Gonna hit my bed soon for sake of the war 'later'. The mighty MMU server is now a bit unstable I'm worried if the condition remains until the next morning. Finger crossed everything is alright! I dare not imagine what if I can't register the class I desired. BIG worry!


Good night lovelies.

xoxo
Ee

No comments: