Friday, September 9, 2011

City Hunter OST- So Goodbye (Piano Cover)

I'm really a hardworking blogger huh! Updating my blog everyday!! I actually have a lot of delayed postings which I always have no mood to blog about simply because they were such a granny story. Penang and KK trip. Errr guess I'll blog them only if I run out of idea or topics to my blog. HAHAHAHA sounds offending to the postings wtf.


ohya today's subject registration is a BIG failure. Of course not my problem, I didn't oversleep, I woke up at 830 can. Mighty MMU server crashed, down, no response. I'd been hitting f5 since 9am, like a total idiot facing the error webpage all the time, until 11 half, limit and endurance reached. I gave up.

I actually kept refreshing FB homepage as well. Many hilarious postings appeared every now and then. It's really interesting seeing the complaints and swears from my friends. Anyway, we got the announcement later then, saying the registration will be postponed till the next day due to what what interruption. My god so all of us staying up hours for NOTHING! Failed MAX.


Today is a lazy day. Besides the time of taking lunch and dinner, I spent almost whole day playing piano. Ohya!! Nonono I did help to sweep and mop the floor! I was so damn tired, almost worn out when I done with the whole house! Mummy really is super duper wei da!!!

okok back here, so this is the end product of the day. I've done this cover!! Lalala~~~



Pianosheet credits to the youtuber- dtes40227
I guess I'm not going to post the link here, dtes40227 all right reserved. So if you're interested, feel free to drop by his channel and look for this cover.


If you found this song is so catchy?? I do! It remains in my brain like forever long ever since I watched City Hunter!



before end of this post

the singer of the OST above, Kim Jong Hyun from SHINee!!!!! He's such a sweetie pie doesn't he? Hahahahaha


OMGOMG! Today is 9/9! Loving number 9! May bring me luck perhaps?

have a good night folks!

xoxo
Ee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi !
Love the piano cover you played for So Goodbye! Do you mind share the piano score with me ? My email addy is annasim108@hotmail.com

Big Thank You in advance

~Anna~