Thursday, September 1, 2011

You(ssssssssssss)

Each one of you, listen! You are my precious baby, trusted buddy, loved friend, and tiny piece of my heart which made me a whole.


Though I may not be so affectionate all the time, to show my lovable and passionate side to each one of you, but I do, I really do love all of you.

How many years we have been through? We know each other so completely well, have gone through so damn many things that we can even hardly possibly imagine. I can't really think of who on earth, can replace you in my heart.


I don't know how to define our friendship. It's not complicated at all, though, simply pure and strong. We know that, in the deepest of our hearts, we will always be there for each other, and no one else on earth would do the same.

this class shirt does bring a big beautiful meaning and story isn't it?


Though this is the third year that I've been studying in MMU, leaving you guys for more than 2 years, I realize the only change is that, our friendship has grown stronger. It's like, nothing can defeat or destroy it.


I confess that I seldom contact you all, none of you, when I'm in Melaka, because I simply don't like to keep this friendship in words or sentences and that's it. I somehow don't know how to communicate with my best friends through words. It's SO weird!! I believe you know I seldom do sms, or even reply your messages. and I also believe some of you got frustrated at the beginning (and got used to it afterwards). Yea this is yours truly sincerely SzeEe.

I remember I promised you guys before going into U, I will always be the SzeEe you guys know. It's not saying that I didn't get improved throughout the years. It ain't about my thinking, my knowledge, my point of view. For sure, after going through the years I believe I have much widen all these, but I'm talking about my attitude, to you, to life.


And hopefully, I am still who I was.


Reality is in your own self, no elsewhere. You may lose your way in the middle, may forget yourself, but remember you will always have us to remind you, to backup you, to support you all the while!


All the very best to your life ahead. Do you have any idea how much I love and appreciate all of you?



I believe you do.


xoxo
SzeEe
LeeSze
a.k.a Ee
snoopy


PS: Thanks to Fong and Rui babe, I really love your gift. They will be kept safely nicely. Take care there! *HUG*

No comments: