Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mid Autumn Festival | カルタグラ~ツキ狂イノ病~ Piano

Hiii! Happy belated Mid Autumn Festival!! I had no chance to play lantern this year. Too bad, that's a great opportunity to burn down the house. LOL I'm just kidding, seriously. I'm sorry.

My family and I only eat traditional mooncake. We don't really appreciate crystal mooncake and those funny flavored mooncake. I personally like this

Taadaaaa! TeoChew Mooncake a.k.a. 潮州月饼

what's great about this year mid autumn? I got to spend with my dearest family!
they are my naughty nephews!!

there're two tricks to get close with kids, one is sweets (FYI, I don't eat sweets so forget it), another one is
letting them watching cartoon! one of my childhood favorite cartoon- Tom and Jerry!

pre birthday celebration to Baba at

the lover.

the siblings.

the food. (and many many more! We left with our stomachs bloated! These are only the new try, I don't post the rest because they are the repeated order like last time. For more pics and reviews, please refer to the previous post.)

Thanks dajie for the treat. I think I won't further blog about this because I blogged this restaurant before. Kindly refer to the link above. Baba's birthday is lunar 16th August. So (looking at the time, ok passed 12!), right here I wish my dad, stay handsome and strong and loving!! I Love you Baba!


last but not least,
the blogger. By the way, I'm thinking whether to cut my hair short or keep it long? which one is better? If I keep it long, shall I perm it?? I really love long wavy hair! *arghh so annoyed*


Decided to end this post with a song. First attempt using the new blogger video uploader instead of using youtube channel. Still don't like it because the size became too small. Anyways, hope you like the song!

I was looking the pianosheet randomly at the website and surprisingly got this, the melody is beautiful, kinda emoish, sounds very soothing, the sheet is quite easy as well!

piano sheet: 月の涙(恋狱月狂病)

good night people!

xoxo
Ee


UPDATE: Mummy sent me a msg, 'u forgot to wish baba happy birthday'. Ran downstairs immediately and printed a kiss on my dad's cheek! I love you baba!! MUACKS!

No comments: