Thursday, April 23, 2009

Be Ready


  • No more ABRSM exam in my life
  • No more piano in coming days
  • No more piano class on tuesday morning

The pressure and stress are still remained. Maybe there shall not be an ending yet, until end of May, until the result held.


And I went to this shop with my mum. This bakery has been operating ever since the British left the country. Over half century!! So chio! I got the information from SinChew daily la. Hahaha. You could also imagine from it's historical exterior right?

13, Jalan Tan Hiok Nee, 80000, Johor.
*Around Hwa Mui@JB town centre 1华美茶餐室*


The most popular product, banana cake! I love it so much!


An article comes from SinChew again. I'm moved. A theory I think everyone should know and understand.


Darn I feel like its the same for me having driving license compare to I don't have.






Flawless and pure relationship is needed




updated:: somebody out there please stop missing me!! I keep sneeze since morning until now!! ><

2 comments:

【宋小妞】 said...

Negative Effects of Stress finish ady?
congratulate for u..

oh..i forget ady tell u..
I take the English course ady ler..
I take 2 form a complete set..(level 1 & level 2)
Want study 1 year more than finish the course..
If I study finish the 2 level..i can exam locally diploma..
After tat..i can 报考International Baccalaureate..

so you caught me, it seems..
tat day is me missing u very much la..wahaha :P

Ee said...

YES finished the exam d but hvn't get the result yet
eh b careful when u go to that centre ya..especially u'r alone at night
so must work hard ya!!!
really??omg i'm touched..anyway i'm now recovered d!XD