Thursday, April 9, 2009

DAMN

u wouldn't believe what I went through this night!!!

The night is so unsuccessful and everything turns out my mind!

the connection is oh-so-fucking slow!!!!

even I felt so embarrassing bcoz my msn appears on and off too frequently

second, and this is all I mad for!

I write yteng an email, my very first time to write my friends an email

I swear I had written thousand words or above!!!

when I was about to finish and to click 'send' the next second

I turn my chair and it slightly hits my cpu

on the sudden, my screen turns black!!!!!!

all my hard work and my affection to Teng are gone!!!

Thousand words of loving thought to her

GONE!!!



I am just feeling everything happened at once

All the matters are freaking me out

the anger and upset I have ever felt since I don't know how long once again came to me

I am real in dark blue

I have no more willpower to rewrite an email

I'm just like.......oh damn i really dunno what to say!!!!!!


I hate my stupidity and extreme dullness and everything drives me to despair and insane!!


OH I hate everything in the world now and even Kimbum appears at my sight I'd like to shout at him too!! I shout I love you


omg this is fucking me!!



Screw the chair I'm sitting on and my freaking sensitive cpu!!!!!


I hate myself being so bold and pert!!!!!!!!

No comments: