Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Thousand Miles

My recent favourite- searching some piano cover songs. No matter googling or using youtube. I wonder why don't some talents do a video to mp3 converter or such inventions? Though it's not the latest one but I just love this song so so much!! Especially the piano cover one!



I suppose my neighbours along down the street are getting mad at me *noise-that-piano-created pollution* or at themselves of choosing this area and having a neighbour *absolutely me!* who makes lots of noise during the whole noon.

Pls accept my apology for any inconvenience I've caused. So sorry! This situation will be stopped once I finish my exam. That means after 22nd of April. We all are going to have peace and calm atmosphere!


You don't have the right to accuse me never mind feeling disappointed to me. When the hell were u talking to me with this bloody sentence? So pls! don't pick up anything that makes me fume!

2 comments:

Evebi said...

haha..tats nt sound pollution lah..
so nice wat..
hope u can pass ur test on 22 april oh^^

Ee said...

so nice??
haaha..no u'r wrong
definitely wrong!
u won't know until the day u become my neighbour
hahahaha
thx girl