Sunday, April 5, 2009

Contentment

What's the feeling of being appreciated by someone meant to u? I don't even know how to judge being appreciated, anyway. Simply about something very pure and flawless overwhelming both of us. I like feeling this way. A comfortable conversation is pleased yet it rarely exists.


Maybe this is a better way to the exit. Starting to be anew, one the other hand. People used to complicate their mind but why not we use the simplest way to solve the clouds in our head?


For somebody, they want to return to their childhood or even they don't want to face the reality of they're gradually growing up and no longer a child, this is perfectly forgivable and understandable. However, many things on earth do not turn out as our wishes.


I truly knew that how cruel and pathetic this society is. You may never know what's going on to you the next second. When the best friend no longer the best, when people you've known very well no longer the one u knew, what would your world turns to? I knew what's this feeling from bottom of my heart.





I love three of us being together and make no sense, fooling around, gossiping, lying on bed and grabbing for the blanket. The moment we looked at our childhood photos and burst out laughing so hard until my eyes filled with tears, the morning that I was wakened by the 'alarm' that LeeDa created specially for me.


I miss the very moments when we are together even I am now still stay at home everyday, everynight. The bond we shared just so strong and powerful. So much fun and laughter. I couldn't imagine the world I'd have during the time at melaka. Never mind I'm alone. There's not scare of being alone, but to leave you all.


All I want is to stay with you for ever.



But sooner or later, I'm going to leave.




There's something important await me. Right?





I write this post with all my love, I love you more than you could imagine. Really I do

I love you baba mummy leeda leejin. I just love u all so so much!!


Muackz


2 comments:

Evebi said...

being a child is the best~~
u will also return after u leaving..
so..dun be so upset gal..
keep cheering when u are in any predicaments...
hope u have a family wif overflowing happiness 4ever^^

Ee said...

we are no longer a child
I'm fine anyway
thx for ur caring girl
ur words do melt my heart