Monday, April 13, 2009

Countdown

Given the fact that 10 days left to me going to face the real threatening and frightening exam that I've never been in my life so far! Even though I'm very focused and well prepared. Gosh I bet I'd tremble with nervousness and tension and scare and fright and whatsoever negative feelings u could think!


'research indicates putting problems in words eases emotional distress.'


I just hope it works on my situation!


"There's this idea that putting bad feelings into words can help wash worries away," said someone pro


Well, lets we see does it works.



Make sure u savour each day.



update:: I've set a goal in my mind and never break it and must fulfil it and I'm delighted with the thoughts of being the one I want to be.

2 comments:

Evebi said...

haha..wats ur goal??
i hv no target ley..
life so boring when no target..==

Ee said...

i just found myself one
so you do
not only boring but also meaningsless