Friday, April 17, 2009

Fact


Pisces- 'It might not be easy for you to open up your feelings, but it'll be healthy'


Allright, it's not easy but somehow it's a way to ease my bad feeling. Treat it as a joke, for me as tragedy or what? misfortune? life lesson? I've no sense about why I being so numb. or like an optimistic girl told me, 'maybe one of ur nerve connects wrongly'. Well shouldn't deny sometimes I am quite blur. Everyone around me know this fact very well.


Talking with my friend about stress topic. Everyone hates it. Nobody wants to deal with it. I'm the one. In fact, I know I must confront and overcome it ultimately no matter how u don't wish to. No place exists where u won't get stressed. Somebody said stress is a kind of motivation, yes matter-of-factly. I truly believe it. But what about the unpleasant side effects it brought? nervousness? distraction? depression? well I could barely think on these.


Someone told me long ago, hate is a feeling, too, a torment to yourself. I don't know either it works on the situation of hating another feeling? Sounds weird. Forget about it.


I am talking to myself the whole entry. To be frank, I'm under stress, so lets words ease this emotional distress.



Friendship is love with understanding.


5 days to go...


2 comments:

Evebi said...

hey galz..wat happen made u so stress??

Ee said...

5 days to go so what do u think?
wah u hvn't sleep at 2.35am?
wth were u doing??hahahaha