Saturday, April 11, 2009

DaoDaoDog

I found something that really caught my sight

His name's DaoDao

I loved the dog and the sentences attached

It's so meaningful and the most important thing, it's CUTE and ADORABLE!





Our invisible match was so impressive u know

I just couldn't help but laughing in front of my screen for so long time


Both of u are the player and I am the umpire


That's really stupid and silly


But who cares?


And I really enjoyed the time peeping urs conversation


It's great fun and hilarious

Time just passing too fast


4 comments:

【宋小妞】 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
【宋小妞】 said...

hey,baby..
ur presentation so recondite ness yet.

anywere la,
keep Smiling is a good start ^^

Evebi said...

ohhor!!u always bite me when i'm beside u??!!how i dunnoe??
but i know u will miss me lah..haha..
agree wif tat..

Ee said...

RE kelly,

what u want to express actually the wrong way girl..don't straightly use dictionary to translate..try to read magazine or book..it really works!

anyway thx ya!!i'm not smiling but laughing so hard..just had a game with my sisters. omfg so funny!


RE evebi,
from the point of view of a dog, they bite. from human, we play and fight..u'r really my supporter lo!
haha..muackz!