Thursday, November 25, 2010

Bad Day

As referred to the title above. I nearly passed out during 10am lecture today. Got a few times my vision went blurry and then blackout. Everything happened at once. I wondered how did I stand for it until the class ended at eleven. *salute myself* I didn't dare to go for the other classes so I skipped the rest. Luckily I got to back to my room and didn't faint down somewhere.

I met some friends on the way back and I couldn't even make a smile on my face. I'm really sorry but I couldn't help myself. In such condition I guess I'm forgiven??

I took a super long nap from eleven something to six. Waking up several times throughout that 7hours. Feeling better thanks god.


Midterm tests are one week counting down. Take care yea everyone. =)

'Life is too important to be taken seriously'


xx

2 comments:

KeRuEY said...

remember to hv yr checkup in midterm break~!

Ee said...

hahaha~~if got time~
u knw la..i'm such a busy person =))