Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nov Random I

Tell me I had a wonderful weekend in JB, and I hope everyone did. Days passed in a lightning speed while I'm home. Though I've got nothing to do, but time spending with my family is always precious. I mean, 5 of us, staying together, laughing to some lame jokes, etc. It lasts, I believe.

I back on last Friday, early in the morning. FYI, I stayed up whole night till dawn, which means I didn't sleep from Thursday till Friday just for sake of going back home as soon as possible.


Pics tell the story and time, I don't. Nothing special, just some random photos =)

while waiting for the bus.
taken during the journey to Malacca Central
one of the effects of staying up whole night- STARVING!!!! to emphasize what I like the most, tomato sauce!!
Mummy came and fetched me. muackz! and my puffy eyes! FML!!
Lovely Saturday
only decent pic- 3 of us. BLUR though. Till now I still cannot accept both my sisters put on braces!! the funniest thing is their action after eating. LOL!!!!
this is the MMS my elder sis sent me right after putting on braces!! Look at the content! I just want to emphasize the last sentence! LOL!!!!!!!!
Muahahaha!! Thumb ups for the fried cuttlefish!!
My SUPER CUTE and ADORE elder sis. Can you imagine she's a workaholic from this pic??? no doubt she definitely IS!
the little leejinee.
I didn't go out at a Saturday night, quite a miracle for my family. Instead, spending my time chatting nonsenses with my sister and reading her magazine.
HOHOHO!!! delightful pages with lotsa chocolicious content! MY FAV!
Sunday, the day going back Malacca
the sultry hot sun a.k.a the last pic taken in JB.


perhaps I'll be able to update my latest activity a.k.a the very first event working under CLD. (Chinese Culture and Literature Division)
it's my pleasure to work with you guys. Many more to come!



PS: I can't wait for the arrival of coming weekend.


love,
Ee

No comments: