Wednesday, November 10, 2010

St John Ambulance Week

Today is the last day of St John Ambulance Week!!! Did you guys go and support them?? I saw the place crowded with a lot of people!! Good sign!

My very first time to experience blood donation!!! Was so excited yet nervous before handing up the form! I once thought of flinching back home, somehow I made my mind still, until the end of the process. Feeling so proud of myself! LOL!!!!


I was so scared of doing finger prick! I heard from many people, saying that it's the most painful process among all. BUT!!!! The only thought pops up in my mind after my middle finger being pricked: 'cheh~~~~~~' HAHA! Won't hurt at all. XDD

I'm A type blood!! same with mommy =)
before
after. I have no idea why my hand turned so reddish. @@"
Thanks for you guys' company. Hehe! Else I can assure you, I don't dare to do the blood donation alone!! Thanks to WenShin, I actually could avoid doing all these but because of her saying 'okay', I had to. It's a good experience though. Hehe

the goodies pack contains.... don't wonder why I got two apples, cause shin gave hers to me. I like apple =))
bruise. won't hurt though. @@"


SEEEEEEEEEEE!! I told you not to look down upon me! shi la you la~~~ don't look around! XD You owe me a BIG deal! I want a good treat har~~~ Hehe!!!



Tomorrow gonna play badminton luuuu~~*happy happy*



feel so great. I have no idea where the feeling comes from. Of course donating blood is one of the reasons. Something out there awaits me. =)



xx


Ee

No comments: