Monday, November 29, 2010

Nov Random IV

FYI, midterm tests are all around the corner, but for what I concern most is, midterm BREAK is one week after!!!! To be truly frankly, I don't have any study mood even I forced myself so hard to read at least one or two chapters per day. (yea very super less!!!! But less better than none right?)

Yesterday I was out for a meeting (I'm holding a position to organize a primary school learning camp) and I'd thought maybe this is a chance for me to turn the worse situation over. Because facing the slides and notes all day is not the way, no matter how I forced myself to. I'm the kind of student who study much depend on MOOD.

I'd rather say the meeting turned my situation from worse to worst!! How blessed I am! Double As' mission failed. Both 'A'cademic and 'A'ctivity! Now, there's only one way to cure, looking forward to my lovely holiday.

I guess I can only update ton of words instead of photos post like I used to. This is most probably the last posting in November. Every now and then I realize I'd update many random posts in one particular month, that is during exam period. and during this period my blog hits will drop DRASTICALLY!!! FML.

Put up with another one whole week. I'll be back!! wish me luck people. I do need it! and all the best to those who are sitting / going to sit for exam!!


PS: My programming MADLY sucks! Still wondering if I put more effort in it or shift my focus onto the other subjects. Anyone can rescue me??? Salute those who take IT!! =(


homey christmas tree, christmas gift, family dinner, jingle bell, santa claus, .......... Christmas month is two days after!!!


devote yourself to something you feel it's worth


xx

No comments: