Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Popular MEGA Book Fair @ DangaCityMall

Who is your favourite author?? Mine is always J.K. Rowling!!! Don't tell me you don't know who she is! Hehe. After SPM'08, I was badly influenced by my elder sis to read Cecelia Ahern's. Thereafter I started my English novel journey.

'My Best Friend's Girl' is a novel which had made me fell in love with this author- Dorothy Koomson! 'Mashmallow For Breakfast' is another collection of mine as well. her site

Just minutes ago, my elder sis called me and asked if I wanted any books. I gave her a list of books I wished to get. She sent me a message after 5mins and told me she'd bought ALL of the books from Koomson besides the two I've got. How efficient!!! Besides Koomson, this is what I aimed for long but I couldn't get anymore time to read, since I still have two books in a row.
Cathy Glass her site is a no.1 best selling author, she's mad awesome in writing true story! My sis bought this to me as well!!! I LOVE YOU MUACKZ!!!


what's actually happening???
MEGA Book Fair!!!! How wish I could get there by the day I reach JB!!


First-hand information!!! When I checked out the calendar of events at Danga City Mall's site, I realized there's another chocolate fair on coming 17th to 19th Dec!! Still remember the last time I went there, and it was like a total failure! Perhaps this time is a success!!

after my midterm break. wtf. Guess I'm gonna miss it.



ADD:: My sis phoned me again, telling me that she bought 5 books with only RM120++!! AGHH!!! I want to go!!!!


ok, back to study!!! I'm so dead!!!!!!


Say BYEEEEE to November, HIIIII to X'mas month!!!


xx

lotsa love,
Ee

No comments: