Tuesday, November 2, 2010

SAN Ramen@Mahkota Parade

Few weeks back? or last week? Hmm... Anyway, I had a great evening with Engin.Gang. The initial plan was to have our dinner at a newly opened restaurant located upstair of Dataran Pahlawan, SAN Japanese steamboat. Unluckily, the most welcoming sign we could see were the super long queue and the crowd.

So we went for Plan B, SAN Japanese Ramen @ Mahkota Parade. Guess both SANs are under the same boss. Anyways,

Look for Sushi King, there you can spot it!

I actually like the springy noodle. According to KX, the ramen soup tastes just right, won't too salty. and I couldn't agree more.

ten bucks lesser can you imagine that?? The waitress told us they 'll have their 2nd wave promotion in November. Yea this month!

oh yea so the day was 28th oct. it's good to hang with you guys =)


what's best about Mahkota Parade??

Dada!! I couldn't search for it at any other McD outlets!! only MP!

Still remember that? I always love chocolate flavor! You can't believe how upset I was when I got to know there's only vanilla sundae available in the market. BUT now!!! I can find both choc and twist of choc and vanilla in MP's McD! Each one of us got ourselves one!

totally made my day!!!
and seeing all of my friends licking the ice cream is quite a pleasure. kinda like back to secondary school time. HAHA. Time spent with you guys always passes extremely fast!


taken during the journey.
take time to give thanks to the beauty of today, before the day turns dark.


I actually forgot I've got a camera. Have been using my hp instead of camera for quite a long time. Hmm. It's time to take it out. More photos to come, perhaps?


gotta off to class. FYI, I don't have Saturday class anymore, BUT 8pm to 10pm lectures from Monday to Wednesday, 3 days in a row! Is that a good sign or what?? FML


have a great evening world.

ciaoz


xx
Ee

1 comment:

Kashif Naseem said...

hello Lady... nice blog..and nice life you leading there girl.. having fun, breaking breads in the restaurants.. kinda fun and really outstanding!
Anyways, i love your blog, its me by the way, Kashif..

check out my blog too.

http://www.kashifkasanova.blogspot.com/