Sunday, November 21, 2010

3 Cutest Doggies

Spent my last weekend with 3 cutest doggies!!! and of course love.

Rockie!!
Momo!!
Mimi!!
he can't live without his dogs
Look at the TV behind?? Yea that's GuangZhou Asian Games! Haiz how wish I could watch it live.
considered as the top-3 worst movie I've ever watched. LOL!!
treat them nicely, they'll see you home. XDD I was so afraid of dogs at first, they barked and licked!! but after getting along with them for days, I kinda like to play with them, watching them chasing each other.


They said people who loves animals will never be a bad guy. Is that true??
Miss you
Sunday, again. I really should start studying, midterm tests are all around the corner!! Final for this sem falls on February, one week after CNY! Kill me.


gonna out dinner with Siao.Gang later. LOL!! According to the name, I believe you guys can make a clear conclusion bout this gang of people. The powerful one word described all.


weather today KILLS! Freaking HOT and sultry! Do you believe 2012 is the end of the world??


xx

Ee

1 comment:

Keruey said...

cute rite ? haha~ This title n images make me smile when i read it~ maybe coz of those dog~ hehe~ skyline boring ar ? for me nt bad~ i want to watch again when there is skyline2~

-my 1st comment in yr blog-