Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Code Geass

I'm pretty much bothered recently. But I'm not going to disclose everything to you guys. BLEK~ Hehe! Tomorrow is our lovely holiday!! Do you guys have any plan??

I don't.


am going to spend my day with PPS and anime. You guys may wonder, a girl who never concerned bout the current hot anime, would borrow the whole series of it from her friend. Since I have to trace back to I-don't-know-when if wanted to start all over the whole story, I'd better stop here.

LOL!!! Anyways, this is the anime I'm watching.

CODE GEASS!!!!

I super love this character!!! she's so cool so mysterious sooooo pretty!!!


OMG I guess I'm addicted!!!


and I realized, the only condition which makes me wanted to watch that particular anime so so much is- the characters must be lengchai or lenglui!!! LOL!!


1935 now, gotta go!! 2000 class later!!!


ciaoz!

x

No comments: