Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Beta Lab Experiments

I like doing the experiment I'd done few days back- Digital Logic Design. Hahaha! Frankly this is the first time I felt the fulfillment of completing the whole experiment. Watching the LEDs turned on and off, connecting the super messy wires, laughing and talking nonsenses throughout the lab session with my group members- YewLi and Ms Lau. These were what we'd done all together.

I should have put more faith in believing it will work. Cause before turning the power supply on, I thought the failure rate was 99%. LOL!!! Who knows, we were the 2nd group to archive all the data and we were able to submit and pass the assessment on time! GLAD!

half-done close up look.
3 of us =)
girls, still remember the longest wire??? LMAO!!!!


the latest experiment was about induction motor we'd done on Monday!! I'd never touched such big-sized machine before. Kinda exciting while doing the experiment. Some more it could be easily done and taken not more than one hour.

transformer and power system!


pardon me for my SS pic. It has been a long time since I last posted my own photo in my bloggie. Just to update you guys, my getting-thicker-eye-bags-and-longer-messy-hair. LOL!!


till then,


xo

SzeEe

No comments: