Wednesday, November 17, 2010

CLD Sharing Night

This is my first CLD event as I mentioned in previous post. Here comes with the photos. Let the pics do the talking aite?? Spot me!!!! =))

Cultural and Literature Division
Sharing Night!!!

Rehearsal before the event!
it's my pleasure to have you guys as the drama actors, and of course, to work with all of you!!!

I still cannot manage to get the video of the drama. 'll upload it as soon as I get it. Stay tuned yea!! talking bout the drama, I was MEGA nervous before the show started. Luckily everything went smoothly! and I felt so relief as I heard the audience's applause.

Backstage after the drama
with the costume on
ALL of us!! left our PA person incharge kaixin! OMG what a pity
opps!!! Cindy's gigantic boobs!!!! LOL
ultra LOVE this shoot!!=)
taken with the backdrop before cleaning the venue. together with Morteza's father. It's really our pleasure to have you with us Sir. Hehe!! Kamal's turn disappeared. TOO BAD!!


It's really a nice experience. We were like strangers at first, but look how we posed to the camera at the end of the event! and I'm missing all of you. We should really hang out some times. For those kids taking foundation, enjoy your midterm break till the MAX. Get fully recharged and back to campus with full force!

Morteza, Kashif, Kamal and YungKeong, I never expected you guys have such potential to be a lady! You scared me! HAHAHA

HongKit- my Prince, I'm glad you expressed the characteristic of the prince so well on stage!! Though the drama ended, but you're still my prince! *shy* LOL!!

WeiLun- thanks to your idea!! and you helped me a lot! Well character interpretation, for both the demonic 'fairy' and rushy hurry clock at 12am.

YiWen- thank you for being so supportive, always stayed with us till the end. Yumcha session, I mean. LOL! and of course, reminding Kamal's Mandarin line. =)

KaiXin- thanks for your BIG help!! Hehe and I'm sorry we left you out in many photos!! You did a good job in dealing with PA system. Thanks a lot!! Without the sound effects and background musics, the drama wouldn't be completed!!

As for me, I cherish everything happened around, I learned a lot! This is my first time to write a drama script, first time to be a director of a drama. Special thanks to HweeSze for giving me this chance to get along with all of them. I have no idea how I involved in CLD at the first place, but it doesn't matter.


What matters now is the relationship we've been building throughout the time, present and it is continuous!!! Well done everyone.


Good show! Good cast! Good acting skill! Good PA controlled!


my name tag. I love collecting the name cards of every event I involved. Kind of remembrance??
blek! See you guys around campus!

CLD rockz!!!

love,
Ee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u done a job too...^^
thanks for giving me the chance to b on the stage...=D
_yiwen

Kashif Naseem said...

Seriously, its really cool! Thanks for the tag, and you miss, you still didn't read my story.... !
I am kashif, by the way...

xie xie...