Friday, March 11, 2011

Penang Toy Museum | Famous Char Kuey Teow | Teo Chew Cendol

Let's continue my Penang trip. I nearly forget bout it hahaha. Our activities on Day 1, after breakfast session and chilling part in our hotel. As I pre-showed you in the last post- TOY MUSEUM!!


alright, it's really fascinating by looking at its outlook. I don't lie. It looks like we'r going to enter a time machine and it's going to bring us to ancient times. RM10 per entry for adult. Please ask PuaPua if you wanted to know for the kid's price. hahahahaha!!!


hardly describe the interior looks like. It just......... doesn't really match with my expectation. Hahaha!! But it's nice still. I mean, if the floor and the ceiling can be renovated to become more stylish, the display shelfs can be changed into a decent ones. It'd be perfect. =]

No matter it's a cartoon, an anime, or a movie character, you can find it here. There's too MUCH of toys and dolls for me it's like uncountable!! *MADNESS =.=*

some random shoots.
we people just couldn't stop taking photo.
Puapua and Johnny Depp!!haha
Garfield family!! =]
the love birds
Stitch!!
me Pinocchio and Popeye!!! what a weird combination! lol
this is soooooooooooooo CUTE!!! one of the characters in Pikachu!! =]
and alot moreeeeeeeee!! ohya, I couldn't find SNOOPY here~~~!!!!!! haiz forget it!
so, here I marked an end of the journey of Toy Museum aite? =]


After visiting the museum it's time to fill up our empty stomachs. Went to a famous 'char kuey teow' stall, according to our tour guides- Mr Lim and Mr Ray, it's a must-go whenever there's tourists come to Penang. =]
so, yeap. this is our destination!
and you'll never expect this small plate of kuey teow costed us rm7.50 per plate!! HAHAHA!! worth though, it's really yummy! and it has 3 big fat juicy shrimps inside!! hohoho! it's really to die for!
ice-kacang. This is just a so-so. Much enough of saying.

Famous 'char kuey teow' located at Lorong Selamat, Penang!! A place you shouldn't miss! =]


It's time for dessert. The ice kacang is surely not enough to put out our 'fire'. Here I'm not referring to hot temper, but the HOT weather!!! Sooooooooo

they brought me through a small alley....
and Tadaaaaa!! starting to see the crowd??
yooohoooo! here it is! Penang Teo Chew Cendol!
It looks just like an ordinary cendol, contains cendol jelly, coconut milk, brown sugar, red bean *for this one, I requested not putting in because I don't like it!!* it actually tasted Santan-er than Malacca ones, get what I mean? not to my liking, but it's really famous in Penang. Wouldn't mind the give it a try.
you seeeeeeeeee. the long queue. This is the strong evidence!

and for this one... it's located at Lebuh Keng Kwee, off Penang Road.


next is gonna beeeeeeeeeee......
=]

just had an= double birthday celebration with Engin.Gang. Me and CherYang. PLUS a date with my boy. Kinda exciting and can't wait to update bout my splendid Friday!! Hehe! Stay tuned.

and, at the same time, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to CherYang!! All the best in everything yea!! Stay sweet with my girl a.k.a your girl a.k.a Ms Violet. =]


I'm going back JB later!!! HAHAHA!! OMG I love MARCH!!!

good night world!!

xoxo

No comments: