Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Date in Melaka | Ajisen Ramen | Nadeje

Random photos. As usual?

this boy, the rate of appearing in my blog is quite frequent nowadays. and for this time, he came to Malacca =]
alright now I love Ajisen Ramen. Roomie was the first to introduce me this Ramen shop BUT I had no chance to give it a try. Finally.
hmm... appetizer?? FOC
mine. Pork chop Ramen. correct me if i'm wrong.
His. Ajisen Ramen. *LOVE*

and now I can come into a conclusion. Nadeje drinks sucks!! but the quality of food and cake are fine still. Should train+improve your bartenders' skill huh!!

I love eating ice-cream with u. Remember? HAHAHA


and we both agreed, the time spending with each other is always the fastest.


we went to this place for our dinner. with Engin.Gang. HEHE!! and our Mr Puapua ordered a lot of 办桌菜!! Yummsss

stay tuned.



Fooling your loved ones is kinda a pleasure! =]


and this is the surprise! hehe
PS:: this is a scheduled post. I'm in somewhere else with this fella. Let me take a break for while kay? It's about my boy's birthday!!


love,
Ee

No comments: