Tuesday, March 22, 2011

20th Birthday | Chef Chef Cafe @ Mount Austin

Continue to my pre birthday celebration aite? =]


this 3 fella cheated me till even-my-mom-can't-recognize-me (vince, borrow me ur line ya) !! LOL!!! Anyways, I had a memorable night with them. Guess what, they stayed at my house till 5 something in the morning!!

thanks for the little gifts, handmade card and cake!! I appreciate it a lot! and the cake could most probably be the SPECIALEST and BESTEST in my whole life!!! =]

made by 2 layers waffle cake!!!! and it's chocolate flavor!! ARGHHHH!!!!! I want this so badly now!! but not Teng's creation- chocolate + kaya *Ewwww* LOL!! =D
the people. Please don't give a damn comment on how I looked. =X





So, the next day (hmmm next few hours to be more exact. 5am, remember??), had an impromptu outing with 2 loves.

went to explore a new cafe around Mount Austin after catching 'Unknown'. We spent freaking RM14 to watch a movie in GSC Tebrau yet I can't really recall back the storyline since I'd watched 6 movies in this month, so far. LOL!!!

Chef Chef Cafe was our choice, the damn RIGHT ONE!!!! You will know why. The exterior isn't convincing enough I'd say. I stepped into this cafe only because I'd read a review bout it from a forum and the food pics are quite tempting. That's the reason why we chose this place.

Nothing fancy. Hardly notice this corner because the signboard has no light spot on it. We were there around 9pm so forget about the Hi-tea set presented on the banner.
the waiting area?
I like their menu cause EVERY dish is presented nicely with photo attached! =]

and our tradition is to take ton of photos before the food served.
oh damn my head + face looked damn HUGE beside of hers, our well-known little head- YingRui.

tasted more like vege soup. Thick! NICE still!! 4/5
don't judge a book by its cover. this is superb!! almost the same level as the one you can find in 'Taste Bug'. 5/5
like it!! Crispy! and come in big portion!!
Teng's. Golden crispy oat chicken chop. 5/5!!

Rui's. Grilled chicken chop with Shiitake mushroom sauce. 5/5!!

I should really stop ruining my own image don't I??
Alright. Mine. Creamy dry prawn linguine. 6/5!!!!


As you can see, I simply rated the dishes without adding lines or dropping comments on each one of them. Because the pictures tell it all!!! I don't lie. or I should say, WE DON'T LIE!!! Loves said awesome too!! Came in BIG portion, tasted supreme, fresh ingredients used, ALL came with affordable price!!

I STRONGLY recommend this cafe to you guys. Especially those who pursue your studies in Sunway College, feel free to take your lunch or dinner here. Definitely worth every single buck of yours!!

pic of the day
*love*

Chef Chef Cafe

24, Jalan Austin Height 3/2,
Taman Mount Austin.


to be continue...........

part 3 of the day.


and now I want to go bed for sake of tomorrow 6 hours classes. Night world.

xoxo

3 comments:

Homo Sapien said...

i oways go to this place!!!!
their set lunch is quite nice!!!!
haha

Ee said...

yea u always hanging around there dont u?XDD should try their spaghetti or steak. nice one =]

Homo Sapien said...

i always order set lunch, coz it's cheaper. haha.
but after reading your post, i decided to order the creamy prawn spaghetti next time. haha.
love your blog lah, sooo many delicious food! lol