Friday, March 25, 2011

20th Birthday | The Gatherus Boardgame Themed Cafe

Continue with the previous part....

yumcha session with the gang =]
my first time visit- The Gatherus Boardgame Themed Cafe
cute interior. Homey. I feel more like coming back home instead of being a customer. good!
love the design. simple.

purely photo post. I have no much words to say to them. As long as they know how much they meant to me, that's more than enough.

I felt really sorry to Ping. Cause it was sort of sista gathering. and he was the only guy presented that night. Anyways, I felt thankful. HAHAHA! you're the MAN! =]

Hmm people don't break the surprise, even you know they're actually preparing something. and I'm surely not a surprise breaker, never mind it was for me HAHAHA!! Thanks alot my dear sweet sweet hearts!!!



next is gonna be
*ehem...... I need to clarify that, this is not my work, I don't do such mushy stuff, though it's lovely.. Anyway, my friend did it. and it's kinda like my trailer to the next post. stay tuned =]*


my dear sista + buddies, thanks for the BIG love!! I'd received all of your messages and calls which full of happiness and blessings!!

celebrations in JB ended??










of course NO!!!

xoxo
Ee

1 comment:

gatherus said...

Thanks for the review. See you again @ The gatherus cafe :)