Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Penang Trip I | the Pearl of the Orient

Time flies!! Last week I was still in Penang enjoying my holiday with bunch. Finally I'm going to update my fabulous trip. Ehem.... Choosing a few photos out of thousand plus isn't an easy task for me. YES, 1000++!!! Cause I've got the rest from my friends. So, appreciate it!! HAHA give me a like or comment k?XDD

Here we go.

Before we departed from Malacca central
McD as our dinner.
Nah!! if you are hungry lol

unexpectedly, I couldn't fall asleep throughout the journey to North. Had quite a bad time on the bus. I intent to listen to some new songs I'd added into my hp. Who knows I didn't charge my hp before coming out. DAMN.

Anyways, we spent about 7hours to reach Penang. Quite fast huh!
The people. Busy sending msg to parents, gf, bf, friends to let them know we reached there safely. *报平安拉~*
Discussing where to settle down. None of my business cause I was busy taking photo using Pua's DSLR lol!

Here's the place we stayed for two nights. Good Hope Inn. *for more info please check this out* Not a bad choice cause it's very affordable. and provided a not so bad service as well. We all felt comfortable and found ourselves adapted to this hotel quite well.

freshen up ourselves before heading for our breakfast. and it was about 5 or 6 in the morning if I'm not mistaken. Many people said ShianYang and I looked alike. Do we? =.=
HAHAHA!! Pity him.
taking group photo before leaving the hotel.


Yea no doubt we walked to DimSum shop by our own feet. This place is about 10 minutes walking distance from our hotel. Eii, where actually this place is?? I just know it faced the sea. LOL.
Persiaran Gurney? Hmm, yea this is where it located. XD
and try to look for this entrance. I don't know whether it subject to change? Cause I feel this is CNY deco.
and
this is our breakfast. Nothing special. So-so. Nothing to highlight and want to give a special comment. HAHA!! We were starving so no one was actually taste the food finely.
anyways, it marked as our first meal in Penang!! *say cheeseeeeeeee*

it's showtime, again.
HAHAHA!!
and these two fella were the audiences. Yumcha some more. 'Sir, what else do you need??', 'I think popcorn would be fine'. LOL!

6 or 7 in the morning. We finished our dinner and went back.
Last photo taken before we ended this fab breakfast. Food was just so-so, but the ambiance was fine.


Lalala~~

give a quick guess. What is this place should be.


I'll disclose it in the next post.




yadayada.... I know you're complaining. LOL!! I feel like I'm talking to myself wtf.



Tadaaaaaa!!
Next post is gonna be Penang Toy Museum. The world's largest Toy Museum. I don't know is it still established or not. =X


stay tuned ya!

PS:: photos credit to Mr Pua!! =)

I believe March will treat me good. *smile*

No comments: