Tuesday, March 15, 2011

TO ALL OF YOU

TO REPLY ALL MY BIRTHDAY WISHES' SENDERS::

early celebration with Engin.Gang on 11th. and that day was CherYang bday as well.

Early celebration dinner with my dearest family on 11th

shocking surprise at 1am something, 12th
and wtf I wasn't prepared at all- looked like piece of shit =.=

spending my great time with my gang in JB on 12th

having a great + fantastic + fabulous dinner with my elder sis on 13th


and the birthday girl's story goes on. This is my 20th Birthday and I don't really treat it BIG, maybe I'm a grown up now? LOL! Life is always unexpecting and I don't really care what's going on to me next. As long as I treasure, enjoy and appreciate every moment with my loved ones, that's it.


Biggest wish, world peace.


This is so terribly sad and devastating and you know what I mean- Japan earthquake. Nothing can be done but praying even harder to the victims, to the souls.

PS:: Tzu Chi is launching a donation outside of Ixora. To whoever stay in Melaka, or MMU fellow students, or tenants in Ixora, please do something. I believe we all have a heart.

AND

To whoever sent me the wishes and blessings, I appreciate every single piece from you. BIG THANK YOU!!!

I called my mom once the clock passed 12am last night. wanted to thank her for everything she did. and she thought today is 14th and asked me why I called her at such late night. OMG MOMMY YOU'RE TOO FAR!!!


hehe anyways, I received the sweetest msg from her after hanging up.

'love you + love you = very love you. Happy birthday my dear sweetie'
of course I translated the sentences into Chinese.

I love you mommy. and thanks for giving birth to me!! MUACKS!!!



and thanks for the birthday wishes which come in so many different ways- SMS, phone calls, msg posted in FB, pingchat msg, tweets, and these are so far I can remember, it's still on counting.
PS: follow me on tweeter? SzeEe91

love you all!! Muacks!

Today's gonna be a FAB one!! =]

I'll update every celebration of mine. stay tuned. Time needed!!! =]]

xoxo

lotsa love,
Ee

No comments: