Friday, March 18, 2011

A Date in JB

The day my boy purposely came to JB to find me. Appreciate much. That happened after a quarrel we had. Doesn't every couple have problems within them?? Anyways, I dressed up nicely as to treat it as kind of make up after war hahahaha.

he looked like those 黑社会老大. LOL!!

he came to my house to pick me up. It's really interesting to 'watch' your bf talks to your family. Doesn't every girl think so??

Lunch at Thamara Cafe, *again*. I seriously run out of idea of where to take lunch or dinner in JB. GAHHHH!! But still, thamara is quite a good choice!
and this one is my first try so I just uploaded this photo. I forgot what's the name so...... it's the first dish listed in the Pasta Menu. taste good =]

after catching a movie and hanging around in town. We back to my house and brought this BIG LIGHT BULB to go for dinner with us. I actually wanted to edit a bulb onto her face but failed. HAHAHA


it's really surprising to see my sis chatted so much with a 'stranger'. She asked so many questions and brought out so many topics, making me wondered is this my sis?? She acts like she's an adult and shows her mature side all the time. I never knew she could be so babbly and talkative and funny!! LOL

La Pasta @ Taman Tun Aminah.
seafood aglio olio *thumbs up*
Margherita pizza *yummmss*
Carbonara. Leejinee's all time favourite.

I'd smile whenever I think about the scene at that night. Hahaha!
and he looked like vampire in this photo! hahahahaha

in order to suit him as a vampire woman, I turned myself into this....
LOL!!! quite scary huh.


this is just a random update. Many posts in postponed!

PS:: the boy is now reading the book I introduced to him- 'Tuesday with Morrie'. kinda please to know that he enjoys reading it. =]

greatest of all- birthday celebrationssss!! stay tuned!

xoxo

No comments: