Saturday, March 19, 2011

Penang Trip | Khoo Kongsi Temple | Penang Hokkien Mee

Tell me you miss the Penang trip or I won't update bout it!!





of course I'm kidding LOL! I'm just too bored of staying alone in my apartment. I'm pretty anti social now. I would read, would blog, would watch PPS, would do anything to make myself occupied. Called me Queen of Boredom LOL

So yea, this post is one of my boredom art. =.="" oh hell I want to stop myself from being so bubbly but I can't help. Pardon me for the shit craps I'll make up for you. =]

Hmm.... enjoy the pics? HAHA

Gonna bring you to Khoo Kongsi Temple located at
HERE =]
and the people
and the flower wtf. Look carefully, what it looks like? If you can't get it, I think I shall improve my photography skill. Birdie it is.
you'll see this old street before entering the entrance
so yea, this is the entrance of the temple
after going through the entrance, there's a maintenance site or it's under renovation I'm not sure.
make sure you buy the ticket before starting your temple exploration. RM10 if I'm not mistaken

and then
tadaaaaaaa!! here you go! Khoo Kongsi Temple (build 1906 onward)!!!
not to forget taking photo with this clan temple!
and this is the panoramic view of the temple. From this I knew I'd missed one place- no. 6
*for more details, please check this out- here*
I just simply took photo here and there, hanging around the place.
I don't know is anybody out there love to visit those old, ancient places like I do? The building is so delicately carved, decorated with uncountable dragons, painted tiles, statues, etc etc.

alright no more craps. *because I was kind of speechless*. So yea, photossss
Yes, my name- Sze in Chinese =]

and many many more!! I skipped quite alot of details so why don't you guys go and explore this place one day??

here's the end of Khoo Kongsi. BUT! Gonna bring a little short story here. Before we found this place, we actually went to a wrong temple which is a private land. The act we did was like a break-in case. HAHAHA.

and we could manage to take photo there! Dallying around for fifteen minutes I guess.
Quite a nice place. Too bad it's not opened to public.

alright let's continue to the second part of today's.
I'd love to take my breakfast + lunch + dinner here and won't get bored for over 1 month I think. HAHAHAHA!!! Am I too far?? XDD
oh damn! I'm hungry now!! This is SOOOOOO GOOD!! Penangists say Hokkien Mee they actually mean Hae Mee (Prawn Mee). It is the enhanced version to JB ones with better/strong flavours!
see the bright happy faces!! and also the empty bowls!! =]
and this was actually the reason we laughed and smiled so brightly. This is my masterpiece!! I patched the stickers onto my friend's back and he didn't notice at all!!! at first there were only 3. After telling my friends *they laughed like nobody business*, they gave me the rest of the stickers asking me continue doing so. Only this poor thing- Mr LimXiongWei. He will kill me cause I bring up this topic again after so long! HAHAHAHA

the group photo before I end our first day in Penang!! And these are only the first day!! I seperated into 3 parts and finally here's the end.

The second day was all about temple, templess and templessssss

Till now I still feel glad because we could make to visit Kek Lok Si Temple during CNY at night!! You can't imagine how beautiful the temple is when the laterns are lighted on. and we were lucky enough to see it with our naked eyes!!!

OH DAMN! Hiding in this small town small apartment small room making me MISS PENANG even more!!!!!!


I love Saturday silence

xoxo

No comments: