Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tomato | Secret Recipe | Sanctum

Had a nice date with babe Hui few days back. JiaHui this time. Yeap, just two of us. Going to City Square, I hadn't been there for damn a long time. Nothing changes though. Duhhhhh~

Plan 1:: to look for a new bag for my lappy. FYI, my boy's doggie ate my bag I think it looks kinda delicious to him wtf.

Plan 2:: catch Sanctum. I've heard many people said this movie is nice. and Hui was keen on watching movie. So there we go.

Plan 3:: tuck in some food cause Hui was starving. HAHAHA

3rd floor in innercity? If I'm not mistaken.
This is good. Mango smoothie.
while waiting for the food served. Took damn a long time. NO GOOD!!
AND this is even NOOOooo GOOD!! you can get the message by judging its appearance. Blahhh I couldn't finish it. It served COLD can you imagine?!!
Hui is pretty. But the food... Yuckssssss!!! you get what I mean.


What yes. Good thing doesn't come cheap. It is in my blacklist. NO NEXT TIME!!

I bought this for my reddie, and it is red in color too!!! LOVE it max. Now I understand what is love at first sight lol! I decided to buy once I saw it. Thanks to staff, I got it cheaper!


SR afterwards.
advert! again.
love the brownie, but not another one. Hmmmm forgotten its name. Hazel cheese? I think so.
it's about the time to say goodbye with my k800i. Should I organize a farewell party?? lol
lovely us


Sanctum.

I got once shout so loud, so high pitch I didn't even know that's my voice. After 0.0001 sec only I aware how stupid I acted. and I'm the ONLY ONE who shouted. Felt damn ashame of myself wtf. Not a bad movie, male cast is cute, his father is so masculine!! okay, I'm shallow hahahaha!!


ohya, and one thing to mention. I dedicated my 'first time' to Hui.
I don't know are the tickets looked diff from others?? It is coupled seat!!! HAHAHA it's my first time and I watched it with a girlfriend fml O.o


Just now my sis passed by me and said 'blogging again huh?? why do you just have so many things to update???'


Sorry babe, I can't help my life is so brilliantly amazing!!

xoxo

No comments: