Sunday, June 26, 2011

Kota Kinabalu Trip Part I | Mari Mari Cultural Village

Photos Blog.


Mari Mari Cultural Village.......


Everything I saw in that cultural village was greenish, brownish, all the earth tones. Orang asli there are all quite handsome weiii~ HAHAHA! And they are all super friendly and cute!! I personally like the one who sat beside me in the group photo, named Eric. He's too CUTE!

We were introduced to four different ethnic communities, and their very own tribes. For more information please check *this* out.

View from our hotel room :)

This trip was all about nature. Stay tuned for Part II because I'll bring you to the highest mountain in Malaysia, Mount Kinabalu. Spectacular view, fresh air, cold weather, beautiful flowers and plants, bla bla bla.


I guess I will do the rest postings as such. Pictures tell everything, aite? So this is it, the fresh update I'd promised I would do it on weekend.

KK trip on JUNE! and it's now JUNE. Call me high efficiency blogger LOL!!!

I never expected Sunday night will be as such. You'll know why......... :)



xoxo
Ee

No comments: