Friday, June 3, 2011

Random Update | Converse Warehouse Sale

A very random post after I back from the 3D2N trip. I felt kinda lazy to update my blog, hmmm... no reason, I'm just lazy. Slacking at home and doing nothing are my favorite two activities, I spent almost 60% of my time sitting in front of my lappy, 10% for eating, another 30% for sleeping. No kidding. Frankly, I should step outside of my house and feel the sunshine, though I felt damn enough through the 3 days in Tioman, but staying at home all-the-time is not a choice.

Officially announce that UV is my biggest enemy for now, and I became REALLY dark!! like darkest ever! FML


and I realized I'm a children killer. I mean, not literally of course @@""", I can get along with children, ranging from 1 to 16 years old (is 16 meant children still?? Anyways!) very WELL!! HAHAHA I can chit-chat with them for whatever topic it is. And babies like me! :) maybe I can be a good mother in future LOL!!!!!


Today is not a very good day, it's gonna rain. Yea I love raining days but it's only valid when I want to stay at home. I wanna go out today!! For sake of Converse! :) WHY??


TaaaaDaaaaaaaaa~~!!



A picture tells everything. Yes, I wanna go there for sure.


Today's gonna be a blast! Or more than that!


like a G6 :))


Stay tuned aite?

xoxo
Ee

No comments: