Saturday, June 25, 2011

Random Update | Freedom

Just wanna update something to make my blog alive. Having too many posts in queue, instead of having too many choices, I suddenly have none because I don't know how to sort them out. So please pardon with my randomness. I will update something fresh on weekend I promise.


Life in Malacca definitely has something different and fun, but I'm still clinging to the care free life in JB. I just can't help.


Playing friend's guitar at his house LOL!! It's C chord if i'm not mistaken?? I learnt it before, all the basic chords, but I somehow forgot them all. and I don't think I'm a fast learner so everything has to start all over again. It's fun! I'm thinking to learn guitar, seriously, but I know I won't have time and enough of passion.

and also, I'm thinking to buy a keyboard. No kidding. I'll start saving money once I make my mind.


Finished reading this book from 藤井树. I never bought his book from the bookstore. This is the first time I took it from the bookshelf and decided to buy it at last. I got attracted by it's title, 《十年的你》You In Ten Years.

it's a love story I supposed, but the word 'love' doesn't exist throughout the content. That's the reason I like his story. The way he expressed through words by words, lines by lines are just so amazing.

kinda love this shoot. This is the new white door baba changed for us. To match with dada's fully white furnished. We love it! and it makes my room lovelier! hahahaha


Freedom begins...............!

"Sleeping is the only time to feel freedom, because there's no rule in dreaming."



P/S: I got an unexpected email from a stranger past few days, and it got me a little surprise because that's an email from my blog reader, Courtney, and she's from HK!! She bumped into my blog from searching Beast's piano sheets. and guess what? We are now basically friends because we got each other's FB as well! HAHAHA!! Courtney if you're reading this, you know how much I appreciate your visit and every comment!

P/P/S: Saturday will be a beautiful blissful one!!!!


xoxo
Ee

No comments: