Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Are You A Worrywart??


Relaxing morning after 8am class (taken one hour only I'm a good student, LOL), I read NST published yesterday and THIS title caught my eye-sight.

"Are You A Worrywart?"

Dictionary stated, worrywart is a person who tends to worry habitually and often needlessly; pessimist; fussbudget.

According to the article, we waste 36 minutes every day worrying, which equates to 9 whole days every year- or 18 months during a lifetime.

and a line did make me LOL, which I'd posted on my FB wall simply because I thought it's so funny, yet so true.

"Money is dominating most of people's thoughts. It's interesting to see that petrol prices take priority over people's sex lives."

Let's take a look at the Life's 25 Top Worries (I take only those I think they're interesting):

1. Cost of living
3. Gaining weight
5. Getting old
7. Going to work
10. Petrol prices
11. Sex life
13. Not living life to the full
15. What other people think of you (??!!)
16. No time to do anything
18. Rubbish social life
23. Whether your children are happy
24. Not laughing enough or having fun
25. Cancer


interesting? Health concerns are quite far down the list. I wonder why some people have time to think of not living life to the full, yet have no time to 'do something' to color their lives.

I just did a test titled 'Do You Worry Alot?'. This is the result I got.

Your mind is centered on the present, immune to the intangible future.

Your soul has managed to acquire a philosophical state of acceptance...a peace that surpasses understanding.

Strive to keep your mind as enlightened as it is now. And fine-tune your ability to help others in their daily woes.


kinda interesting. Here's the link *click me*


Here's another article I read from the newspaper. Titled 'Relax, recharge, reboot'. Not going to talk about the content, people nowadays worry too much because all those physical achievements made us so. Finding your very own way to de-stress is what really matters.


Going to 5pm class now! :)

I love today.


xoxo
Ee

No comments: