Tuesday, June 21, 2011

꺼져 줄게 잘 살아 I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better- G.NA | Piano Cover

G.Na!!! First noticed this singer because my sis strongly recommended a song from her. I love this MV so much cause the male casts are BEAST's DooJoon and JunHyung!!

She is G.Na! Latest photos :)

screencap from her MV..
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

SOOOOooooooo I decided to cover this song even it has been almost one year since it released :))


I didn't really follow the sheets. Same to 'Fiction' by BEAST, I added 2nd verse by my own. *piano sheets* this is the only online source I could find. Precious piano sheets XD


Days getting bored. Seem having a very long to-do list, but I just don't know where, and how to start. Hmmm I'll let myself occupied. 8am class tomorrow! Shall turn in now :)


xoxo
Ee

No comments: