Friday, June 17, 2011

Random Update | Banafee Restaurant JB

Sorry for being on hiatus!! I wonder how did I update my blog when I was in Malacca during the past. Few days back I back to Ixora *the place I've been staying for two years, and still on counting*, and I couldn't even log into facebook. Poor me, the connection is way too sucks so let alone updating my blog.

I'm in JB now, obviously, like I announced it through FB to the world by posting a photo of ME at HOME. How wish I can continue my studies at here. Kinda a contradiction huh, when you're at home, you wish to further your studies at some other places, wish to have more freedom, and IF you got the so-called freedom, only you realize HOME is the all-time best option.

Days start getting busy, FYI I didn't attend all my lectures during the first week of school cause *ehmmmm* I got my holiday extended. So now I'm trying to catch up everything, paying extra attention and concentration during the lectures and tutorials. Yes I'm a good student, who skipped two of her classes in order to get back home earlier =.=


Thought of having home-cook dinner at home today, who knows mommy took leave = no dinner. Gonna settle by my own.


Went to far far away just for dinner- Banafee, in front of New York Hotel. Siao lang always does siao things. Siao lang(s) do even siao-er matters.

first time trying ROTI JALA. Very nice! hmmm hard to describe the taste, I never found this in any other mamaks before. Good try :)

Ayam penyet, tastes exactly different from the one you can find at Ixora Foodcourt. This is real indo food! :))

forgot to capture the fish cake?? errr like otak-otak, but it's in a much smaller size, and taste more flavorful. Who says I only visit those high-class cafes??? I LOVE mamak/hawker style also!!


The main purpose of coming back JB is to celebrate babas' day with family. Got a table for 5 on coming Sunday. Tomorrow is a shopping day with mommy, get baba a present perhaps?? The other reasons are to play badminton with friends, catch up with them though I just left them like 4 days, but it turned out like it has been 4 months. Gosh I'm friends-dependent type. Can't live without 'em.


Alright, it's time to sleep I guess. Just a short update about my current life. Will update soon, perhaps. IF the condition allows me to do so, sure I won't abandon my blog!


P/S: the total hits recently reached another level (course cannot be compared to those famous bloggers *cough*), like I never had before. Thanks to the BEAST cover I'd done, PROVE that Kpop fever rocks the whole world. Not only in Asia, also in USA, Canada, Australia etc. etc.. Thanks for the support! Kpop rocks!!! Perhaps I can do more covers in coming days. :))


just in case you miss me???

xoxo
Ee

No comments: