Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vain Post | J.Co Yogurt Ice-cream

A vain post, with lotsa SS pics. HAHAHA!

story starts from, 'One day, .........'

Ms Low came back JB and coincidentally I was in JB as well. So we decided to meet up and caught a movie. I wanted to watch KongFu Panda 2 but it turned out to be Pirates of the Caribbean. SAD case. Until today I still have no chance to watch pandaaaaaaa. Must be lowyiqian's fault! HAHA


Chill at J.Co

not with donuts, but with their yogurt ice cream! I prefer this more than Tutti Frutti. And I feel like there are more choices of toppings than T.F..

Of course with a lower + much affordable price.

*cough* So you'll wonder why the hell this fella tagged along AGAIN!
HAHAHA!! But still, Leejinee I love you! *I've been saying 'I love you' to her recently wtf*

cutie us! *LOL*

You

This girl has a strong ability which I have yet to find another one to replace her. She can make people around to do foolish + silly things/matters together with her, unconsciously, you'll follow her. NO REASON!! Chio not?


Gonna meet my JB friends in Malacca tomorrow! ALL OF THEM!!! and we'll depart to PD!! Muahahahaha can't wait!! It must be a blast!


I haven't been able to update any vain post for long. Perhaps you're delighted with this short one!


P/S: CBox removed! Too many advertisements and spams! Leave me anything in 'comments' or more straightforward, to my email! I hope I'll receive love letter from someone in one day *LOL*


P/P/S: I wanted to change my display pic like forever! But I don't have any idea which pic should I choose to be. Too many vain pics FML. The current one is still my super short hair. HAHAHA! Ages ago! Kinda miss it.


Smile, for a better tomorrow!!

Good evening!


xoxo
Ee

No comments: