Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Beloved June Babies!!

So this is June, a big month for Mr Liau- the prettiest PRINCE charming!! *see yea I did emphasize the word prince!!* I'm pretty sure the surprise party we set on his birthday was making him from insanity to MADNESS.


from this
yes you can see that his face expression is like 'what a nice cake you guys give me'

to this
pizza instead of birthday cake! 'OMG what a surprise! I love you guys! So creative!!'

and from this
the pretentious Hoegaarden inside Chivas box

to the REAL CHIVAS!!!

Heineken from YingRui's PARENTS!!! Yea don't rub your eyes. Our friend is a well-known drinker! HAHAHA I didn't use the word drunkard which is much more offensive I know. JKJK!! XDD

I wanna declare that, this is not a gift to Herng HAHAHA. Ms Lo you got it wrong la!! My parent's precious wine opener laaa XD *友情赞助jeh*

frankly, our prince was like 'ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?' face expression. Goddamn classic!! LOL!!! How do you feel if you received a surprise as such?? :D You can tell how tiring those surprises brought to the birthday boy. Haha

So here's the people for first round...

and the people for 2nd round, dear JiaHui and Choochoo...

so this is basically what we did at herng's house ;)

PSP super newbie.

and this happy birthday fella!! He's finally 20!! woots!!!
PS: My friend is not a drunkard, he's just a drinker! ;)

another round of celebration.

The only decent photo I got with the birthday boy.

Happy 20th Birthday my dear. May good luck follows you always! :D
Always remember that very special night!!!!


P.S: I so damn wish to join YenFong's birthday party at tomorrow night BUT I just can't! So SAD!! Anyways, right here I wanna wish my dear a very blessed 20th birthday!! and stay sweet with Mr Leong! Muackz!!


P.P.S: I'll be off to KK tomorrow, a 4D3N trip. So I won't be able to update my blog, stay tuned for more interesting posts yea! ;D


P.P.P.S: I'm dying cause I've got a fever, quite a serious one. Goddamnit I'm supposed to get overexcited for the arrival of tomorrow cause I've never been on a plane before. @@"""" Too bad no feeling right now, I just feel both my eyes are going to explode in any minute. Yucks so gross by only having thought about it. Anyways, wish me a safe journey bah!


xoxo
Ee

1 comment:

Yeong said...

Take good care of yourself ya^^
and safe journey oo^^
hehe... KK is such a nice place to go.
I haven't climb the mount.
But just been there to have swimming competition. So wish to go for a mountain climbing trip.XD
Enjoy