Friday, June 10, 2011

Mario Underwater + Underworld Piano Cover

So yes I'm still in Sabah, assuming I have a lot of fun!! I'm not using wifi connection here to update my blog, this is simply a scheduled post! I did it on Monday actually.


both pieces are quite easy yet fun to play with. I'm still practicing the Mario main theme song. It takes me more time to complete the cover. Give me some time aite? So here comes the two covers......



Mario underground



and Mario underwater!!


keep repeating so it's the original theme song! ;D

P.S: I forgot to add some coin and 1-up mushroom sound effects!!!! Too bad~~ 'll do it if I got extra time to cover.




I found a super chio wallpaper

mariowallpaper
HOW CUTE!!


alright, so bear with 2 days more! I'll be back on Saturday!! ;D


Posted at 1010 on 10th June 2011 :)


xoxo
Ee

No comments: