Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hell Packed Week

- 2 midterm papers
- 1 lab session
- assignment(s) discussions
- club meeting
- camp planning+organization
- revision for coming midterm test

The items above are basically what I've done during the past one whole week. Hell PACKED!!! and what made the situation became even worse was that I fell sick on the very beginning. The viruses basically accompanied me throughout the week. No worries I've recovered now, thank God.

I'm trying so very hard to transform myself to become a good student now. Trying to lengthen the time of staying at campus as well, so that I won't get distracted easily.


Besides all those studies and assignment stuffs, I was asked to take part in organizing a camp for CLS Highcoms and committees this year. It's kinda an honour because I'd been idle for a long long time!

However I got invited to organize a camp for the corepeople of the club. Though it's just an one-day learning+interact camp, though it took only one week plus to organize and planning, though the organizers were only 11 of us, but the outcome was very much satisfied! It still meant something to me.

Something BIG? I got to work with them as a family, once again.

CLS shirt = a sense of mission!! HAHA

After almost a year, I felt the sense of achievement again!


Despite the heavy load, I actually squeezed some personal time for my friends at Saturday night! After a long discussion of assignment, tiring revision for test, meeting and test game for the camp and whatnot, I finally had something fun to colorize my life.

Jason TanLaLa and Mr LeeTianQi both fellas came back to Malacca. Too bad couldn't make to take photo with Mr Lee. Nah, who asked you left earlier! HAHAHA

LaLaTan. Poor thing he has to ride 20 mins bicycle to reach his campus (UTAR, Kampar) EVERYDAY! and took one hour ++ bus journey just for sake of movie. GOSH I can't complain anymore, I would get karma one day.

had a nice dinner and long long chat with them. They never failed to make me LOL!

mischievous look puapua! I can't help to upload once again, this time in my blog. HAHA

Beautiful night with the people :)

SS. I wanna cut my fringe! :X


alright, so basically this is the summary of my weekend. Obviously I finished the paper I'd mentioned just now. Somehow I thought the answer is a bit weird, perhaps nothing goes wrong. *fingers crossed*

Ohya there's one thing I wanna share here!
I'm not sure if the statistic is true or not. I don't care! Because this is the first time I got sooooo many 'like'(s) in my blog! Awwwww so damn surprising! :))

Just now, I broke my own record! HAHAHA! 29seconds! Does anybody play minesweeper??



So, I'll soon be very busy *again* for my assignment. Gotta turn in now!
Night world!



xoxo
Ee

1 comment:

e3 said...

开玩笑
我有帮你share到咯
哈哈哈
我看到我的juniors like XD