Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weekend Love

Weekend is loved!

Normally I'll just stay in my room whole day long during weekend in Malacca. Nothing better to do than doing nothing. HAHAHA!! Just kidding. I'll sometimes watch dramas, movies, Youtube clips, or read books *are you kidding me? of course not those academic related ones, which I didn't do in ages*, blogging for sure, and searching for some nice songs/piano covers.

However I spent my last weekend in June with two lovely babies. A yumcha session at Moli, an impromptu decision to Jonker Street in the evening, and Dream Box to mark as the end of the day. Which explains how fab my weekend was.


Girls talk at Moli

a sudden visit to Jonker Street
Shopping spreeeeeee!

and Ms Lau led us to a cute shop
even the entrance is already that eye-catching!
SWEET SUMMER COTTAGE, what a lovely name.
By looking at its outlook you'll never predict they are actually selling handmade soap!

the entire space is filled with all the girlish and cute sweet stuffs! with full white furnished and flower themed. I just can't help myself from taking lotsa photos.

Feel free to pay this cute little shop a visit. It's located in a small alley, shared the same row with Geographer Cafe, Jonker Street. To check their FB page? *Here*


finally, the 3 girls rocked their night at Dream Box.


I am sure I can't have such luxurious days all the time because I'll go broke in just any minute. So I really appreciated those time having to spend my money without a second thought. Hahaha. and of course, with loved ones.


Kinda looking forward to this weekend. No, I don't have any plan. I just love the day without the need of going to campus, rushing for classes. Pure relaxedness.


Friends are going to watch HARRY POTTER and the Deathly Hallows Part 2!!!! and I'm not joining them! GAWD HOW COULD I MISS THE CHANCE! Hahaha I actually made a deal with bf to watch part 2 together. Because we watched Part 1 last year! And that's the reason why I didn't join them later. Gosh where on earth you could find such a lovely gf like me??

LOLLLLL!!!


alright till then,

xoxo
Ee

2 comments:

FireWire said...

the Sweet Summer Cottage look very welcoming. do they have food inside?

Ee said...

hii FireWire,
thx for dropping by! hmm no, they sell only handmade soap, they do provide lessons on DIY soap making as well!;)