Friday, July 29, 2011

Penang Trip | City Tour | Batu Ferringhi Beach

Do you guys still remember my getaway trip to Penang with Engin.Gang?

Muahaha I'm thinking if I want to leave it just like that or to continue till the end of the day. I chose the latter. I lost kinda lot of feeling though, so I'll just leave the photos to do the talking! I'm not saying that I lost my mighty great passion towards Penang! I STILL LOVE PENANG!

I love the old streets, the fancy classical buildings, the temples and churches, the food, simply anything, everything!!!

So, shall let the breakfast of the day to kick start this entry!
DimSum again!
The place differs from the one we went on the first day. This foodcourt is down-to-earth style, crowded with uncles aunties, big families, I like that!
OMG can't help DROOLING!!
US :)

after that...
famous TamBun Biscuit as souvenirs! Don't visit the wrong house, locals said HIM HEANG is the best among all.

after sending JunTheng and KahYee and not to forget the cute younger sister ShuYun off, we continue exploring the city!
Great weather, super sunny day!
Had a city tour! :)
City Hall?? Hmmm forgotten!
Super beautiful white clocktower!!
HUGE thanks to our tour guides- Mr Lim and Mr Ray for bringing us all around and showing us the most authentic places and food in Penang!!
Yea, love the streets in Penang! So classy! HAHA
and don't forget the old streets too!! *LOVE*
Lunch time! Excited not?
Again, we had Penang Laksa/ Penang Hokkien Mee!!
yummmms!! I miss the strong flavorful soup!!! gah!!

Decided to go to Batu Ferringhi afterward! So damn excited!!
Are you ready to take off your shoes?
I can smell the sea!! HAHA
isn't it beautiful?

and when your talking about beach and sun and everything, what suits with the background best? Of course is HOT GUY! HAHA!!!
very HOT 6-pack caucasion!! OMG nose bleed! LOL!
the people!
with Mr Chan. We poser! HAHA!
the only decent pic taken on the beach. You know right? when the STRONG wind blows, you can't do anything to help your messy hair.
yooooooooo!


last but not least, the epic one!
HAHAHAHA!! damn artistic! credit goes to ShianYang! LOL!

If you think this is the end of my Penang trip then you're wrong! I'll update the last, very LAST post, LAST DAY LAST MOMENT in Penang, anytime. It might come after months or so, I can't promise that! :)


How wish I can be a time traveler :)


xoxo
Ee

No comments: