Friday, July 15, 2011

Heartstrings | You've Fallen For me OST 'Because I Miss You' Piano Cover


current addiction. Featured CNBlue Jung YongHwa and Park Shin Hye. This is their second collaboration after the famous Korean drama 'You're Beautiful'.


Frankly, I watch this drama simply because of YongHwa. HAHA!!

'You've Fallen For Me' is based on an Art University and is about those who run towards their dreams with sweat, tears and sweet love. In the drama Park Shin Hye is a tough and lively girl as well as a gayageum (Korean zither with twelve strings) prodigy, Kyu-won. Jung Yong Hwa is a cold city guy and guitar prodigy, Lee-shin.

Enough of introduction. Hahaha!! You know what, this drama OST pre-sold 50000 copies!! Gahhh I hope I can get one as well!! Even the drummer in CNBlue, MinHyuk did sing a song, 'Stars'!! I never thought he got such a nice vocal!!



Sorry there's no piano sheets. I roughly figured the chords out, simply played by ear. I recorded for like thousand times but still, there are few mistakes!! I would re-cover this song to a better version if the time staying in JB is longer. Ahhhh I need a keyboard here!!


By the way, this song called 'Because I Miss You'. Sang and composed by YongHwa. Damn talented doesn't he?? Mad love this song once it released at the end of episode 2. BTW x2, PPS doesn't have this drama so I have to watch it via youtube, part by part. Well, better than none.


Kinda looking forward to the part 2 OST of this drama. Hoho! I decided just to wait for the piano sheets instead of playing by ear. I still have a long way to go. So, somebody please upload it online? Hahaha!


What a great weather, max love rainy day!! Time to hit my bed... HAHA

xoxo
Ee

No comments: