Friday, July 29, 2011

Random Update | It's FRIDAY!


It's Friday! When it's Monday, I feel why the time's like lagging, but when it's Friday, I somehow think the time passes so fast!

and I'm going back home! So damn excited!

Baba went for outstation, sure gonna call and tease him Imma meet mommy soon!! He sure feels jealous of mama! I CAN'T WAIT!!


ohya I guess I'm crazily addicted to a song. I've been listening to the same song over 3 days! Playing repeatedly, day and night! I've no idea why I like this song. Yea no reason.

I like to read his blog, down to earth, so real. His perspective to life and people around is damn interesting. *谢和弦 R.Chord*

composed by himself.

I'm waiting for my lab session. Super hate the Gamma Year lab schedule! Friday started from 230 to 530! By the time I reach JB is already 9pm or something.


Anyways, I've planned something for my 3days in JB! FYI, Monday is holiday! Yooohooo! So I'll back to Malacca on Tuesday!


Today is a lazy Friday. Tata!


I'm a happy big girl now! :)

xoxo
Ee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this song not bad nice=)