Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ee's Sincere Confession

I had an overload weekend schedule, know yea my friends were all coming to Malacca for a 3D2N trip. Basically, people who live in Mlk should know there aren't 'that' many places for visiting. Mostly eating, and forget about all the historical sightseeing. Obviously teens aren't interested about HISTORICAL places aite? BTW are we called teens still??


Actually I'm not going to blog about how fantabulous of our trip. Of course it was! But I need to confess that I emotionally ruined the Sunday evening.

I always thought that I'm a self-emotional control type person. I still think I am. But somehow I showed the idiotic side of me in front of so many of you! I truly felt embarrassed because I simply had no idea why I teared up crying so very sudden. That was SO NOT ME!!!

I'm too stressed I supposed? It's surely not related to my relationship, and anyone of you. No idea! Thing passed, put it aside, let's look forward to our next gathering/trip?


Anyways, thanks for giving me your concerns and all the loves. Ee appreciates it!! You know right, I'm always a cheerful and optimistic type.

I'm thinking I owe you guys an apology and also a confession. So here it is! Though it seems no point, but I just want to tell you guys I'm real fine, and I LOVE YOU so very much!! :)


P/S: Today is my Mommy's birthday, HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!! HAHAHA! I've done the talking to her through a phone call last night. Right here I wish she will always be that beautiful, elegant, young, healthy and lovely!!


P/P/S: Elder sis is going to Taiwan today. Nothing really important besides bringing me presents!! Hahaha! Have a safe and wonderful trip my dear.


xoxo
Ee

3 comments:

Yeong said...

y 18th birthday??? 年年18th for your mum??? XD

Ee said...

YAYA!! hahaha not bad wor u got it!

Yeong said...

haha..xie xie ni... ^^