Wednesday, July 20, 2011

When My Hair is Wet...

What can I do with my wet hair

- YouTube-ing
- Facebook-ing
- Blogging


The first one failed. Because line sucks all time, let alone it's now peak period.

The second one failed. Because I'm way too updated. The 'Most Recent' post is like 6 minutes ago. So whenever I refresh, it's like 10 minutes matter, which means I got only few newest updates, forget bout those hi-bye friends', it seems no point to fb at this instant.


So what I can do now is only blogging. Don't ask me to study, I've done it *shamelessly say that*. I've no idea what to prepare for midterm test tomorrow because I simply glanced through everything possible. Perhaps nothing goes wrong.


It's been a long while since the last time I went to Sri Zamrud/Sri Emas. I went there quite often during my first year in uni, and those moments were indeed awesome. Just now, I had a discussion there and I somehow recalled back those time, so I decided to do my revision there. Yes, alone. The place is still the same though, the only difference is I'm my only company.


a vain pic. Life's complicated.


Not taken today btw. I looked shit. Sore throat, coughing, sneezing, and lost my voice!! What's next? GAH!


Can't wait to share with you guys, my mother school. In the next post? Shall see how. I have to fight to keep my heavy eye lids open now. Gonna hit my bed very soon!!

Lastly, all the best to all my friends, classmates, coursemates, whatever mates in coming test! :)

good night!

xoxo
Ee

No comments: