Friday, December 31, 2010

The Year-End Pranks

Gonna end my year2010 with some funny stuffs. Craving for some life jokes or entertainment?? Look here!! GAHH!!!! I can't help myself laughing non-stop while viewing through the photo!!

People do change. For both physical appearance and thinking. Looking back all these old pics, I feel grateful I'm not the one who had changed the most. An advanced apology to my dear who appeared inside the photo I'd uploaded! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


YEAR2006
yea no doubt she is leejinee!!!LOL!!!!!!

YEAR2007
woots!!!XD
my short hair boyish look!! Teeeheee~
siao kia look. I mean, everyone of us!HAHAHA


YEAR2008
beginning of the yearend of the year


YEAR2009
March- before entering MMU
first week of Malacca life
Living in Malacca after one month
last day of year2009




YEAR2010
beginning of year2010
middle of the year
end of the year



I don't think I changed a lot wei. But my friends around really do!!! HAHAHAHA! Kinda miss my short hair, especially the super short and boyish one during year2007! any different you spot?? Please bear with the urge to tell me I'm chubbier, fatter, older or whatsoever related words! XDD

Thanks for viewing my year end pranks! Actually there's a lot more but I feel threatened!! LOL!! May see you all next year?? =)


Alright, last few hours!! I'm not going to do anything BIG to celebrate it. I guess a simple gathering will do. Again, Happy year2011!!!!!


xx

SzeEe

No comments: