Monday, December 27, 2010

Xmas Eve | Niniq Bistro & Bakery

A Plog:: My Christmas EVE!! *DAY TIME*love their menu

alright, make sure you don't feel like eating anything before scrolling down. the pics kill those who are hungry right now. I'm not going to emphasize *or to torture you* by telling how nice how yummy the foods are. Pics tell it all!! BTW, for what we'd ordered, they definitely worth a try. Especially the starter, mushroom and tomato soup, heavenly!! Nomssss



our christmas lunch...
cheese cake and tiramisu just so-so, choc truffle damn nice

siblings with totally different looks

my lovely awesome parents!!
baba
mommy. who do I look more like?? baba or mommy?? =))
the Christmas baby, leejin!!!
my big sister, vN!!

combo time!!
our man!!! XDD
PS:: no repeated postures! pro us! LOL

I think we deserve to get the best-family-award! HAHAHAHA

I was so happy till I couldn't help myself smiling all the way. I even get caught by my sisters because I smiled to no one, while we were heading back home. omg I was like a silly. LOL!! But the joyful of being surrounded by loved ones is always wonderful, the precious moment is truly priceless.


next will be my Christmas eve NIGHT. I broke my own record by going back home at 430am!! the LATEST ever!!! Stay tuned.


xoxo
Ee

No comments: